European Institute for Energy Research, July 22 – 25, 2019
During this week, we'll need several applications.
To prepare for the tutorial, it would be helpful if you could download and install the following applications. There will be also some time during the tutorial to do it, but then you’ll have to share the bandwith with all the other participants.
- JDK / Java 8 (MATSim currently still requires Java 8)
- MATSim, download the “Latest stable release” from the Standalone section.
- Java-IDE (Java Development Environment)
- Git Source code version control system
- Via (Visualization and Analysis software for MATSim)
- A good text editor
- Windows: 7-zip
Slides from the tutorial
|Day 1||Introduction, Setup, First Simulation, MATSim Model, MATSim Controler, Network||Slides (PDF, 33 MB), Java Reference (PDF, 100 KB)|
|Day 2||Population, Public Transport, Replanning, Scoring||Slides (PDF, 6 MB)|
|Day 3||Events, Event-Handlers, Analyses, Model Calibration
||Slides (PDF, 4 MB)|
|Day 4||Emissions, Electric Vehicles, Complex Application, Reserve||Slides (PDF, 1 MB)|